Volunteer at the Library!
Sign up to volunteer at the library during your child's scheduled class time in the library! See the Signup Genius links below for each grade.
Friendly Reminders for Library Volunteers
As we approach the final 9 weeks of the school year, we’d like to revisit a few key points to ensure everything runs smoothly when volunteering in the Library.
- Checking in, shelving and checking out books are our main responsibilities as Library volunteers. Please come to your shift prepared to complete these tasks.
- Please check in and shelve all books during the lesson time. If you are unable to finish shelving before check out begins, please plan to stay after your shift to finish, if possible.
- If you have questions about where books are to be shelved, please ask Mrs. Martinez or Mrs. Bothe.
- When checking in books, please scan them slowly TWICE.
- Please refrain from visiting with your child, other parents or teachers when Mrs. Bothe is giving her lessons. If you finish checking in and shelving the books before the lesson ends, please go to your station behind the desk (rather than sit at the student tables).
- PLEASE REMEMBER YOU MUST BE AN APPROVED SBISD VOLUNTEER
Thank you to all of our dedicated Library Volunteers!
SBISD SCHOOL FINANCE
SBISD's bottom line is in jeopardy. Our goal as a local PTA is to support our children by engaging with our legislators for full and fair funding for SBISD. Provided here are resources and information for our families, staff and community. Join us in our campaign to #FullyFundSBISD.
Tiger's Eye Sponsors
Our PTA is an active partnership among parents, principals, teachers, school staff and community members. Together we aim to make FWE the very best school possible for our children. By joining the PTA you show your support for FWE and will enhance your child's learning environment.
Click the button above to learn how the FWE PTA helps support the school throughout the year!